Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Boredom.

So this is how my Zumba endeavor went.
Ebay Scam.
Claim Filed.
Refund.

Ordered from legitimate website, it's on its way!

I know as with everything I am totally behind.  So here's my progress for the last two weeks in a nutshell.  My morning weigh-ins are now at 142lbs.  Yes that's 10 pounds from when I started.  I am not watching what I eat and I am not exercising yet.  I do believe though at last update I was headachy.  I found that I was able to solve that with Gatorade.  While drinking water all the time is great, it seems that my body needed a dose of sugar.  So I went to Gatorade, in case I was dehydrated.  Within a few minutes of downing 16oz of it, the headache subsided.  My blood pressure is also not so high anymore.  I think it is the combo of the ZXT and the actual meds.  I haven't felt like a truck hit me in almost a month. I am still up in the energy department, and still no trouble sleeping.  Come to think of it, I haven't needed to nap in a few weeks either.  The regularity is a plus as well.  I still don't drink very much soda, and my snacking/boredom eating also seems to be under control.  All in all I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment