Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beauty Products.

So far I feel I should mention some really great things I've discovered somewhat recently:
Amazing Hair:
Aussie 3 minute miracle.  It's a deep conditioner that doesn't leave your hair feeling like you've just deep conditioned it.  It leaves fried hair, or overdyed hair feeling AMAZING.  I will never go back to standard conditioner again.  It is usually less than $3 a bottle and smells fantastic.

Insanely Soft Skin:
St. Ives Sensitive Skin Apricot Scrub, yes the stuff with the rocks in it, followed by Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Cream.  Soft Skin instantly, and lasts 24 hours...Usually wash my face every morning, so it lasts from face wash to face wash.

Now some not so good luck....
I would also love to know if anyone else has this problem.
Recently, I have had itchy armpits from hell.  I have used clinical strength, sensitive skin, and natural deodorants.  Problem is anything including the aluminum ingredient causes the itch.  Natural deodorants, don't last half as long and, well make you smell.  Given the choice between itching or smelling? Neither :/
I've just gone a few rounds with Adidas aluminum free with cotton tech?  Discovered it makes my armpit skin peel.  *sigh*  Back to square one.

Operation skinny starts tomorrow, with the help of Zi Xui Tang.  An all natural Bee Pollen weight loss pill.  I have heard good things about them and am actually excited to see how it goes.  Supposedly no diet or exercise is needed.  Even though I am still anxious to see if my Zumba arrives, very leary considering I purchased it from a supposed USA based seller, and it has now shipped from china.  God only knows what will be in that package.

Yes, I bought a scale.  :-)
Official weigh in 150 lb by the house scale, 156 lbs by the doctors scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment