Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Legitimate One Month Trial

So, I am going to keep track of my new diet attempt.  I will be keeping track of what I have eaten, how I'm feeling, and of course, hopefully weight loss.  I am taking these Zi Xiu Tang
Yesterday was Day 1:
     For Breakfast I ate an instant flavored oatmeal packet, and some fruit snacks.  I then took the pills.  This was around 10AM.  I tried a flavored water, Mio Energy, bad idea.  Coupling this with the pills basically made me feel like my chest was going to explode and like I should be running a marathon.  Keep in mind I am on Blood Pressure Meds as well.  I switched to regular water, and was fine in a few minutes.  I wasn't hungry until about 3pm, when I ate a Turkey and swiss sandwich on an onion bagel.  When I got home at 6-ish I had about 8 combos.  I then cooked dinner at 8, Cheeseburger's with lettuce/tomato and a few fries.  All in all I drank 3.5 bottles of water and half a can of soda.  I am going easy on the caffeine until my body gets used to the Zi Xiu Tang.
     My official weight yesterday was 152lbs, I plan on weighing in on Sunday's once I have a set routine.  I felt really good despite the initial first jitters.  I had a ton of energy and wasn't hungry, as the ZXT has a natural appetite suppressant and also serves as a detox.  Being day one there were no stomach issues, I was also able to sleep the night through as well.

Day 2
Today:
     Again I had the flavored oatmeal and 2 pills.  Again I wasn't hungry until around 2:30pm, I had another cheeseburger and a few combos probably around 5.  I didn't really snack at all and had 2 bowls of cereal for dinner at 7.  I haven't eaten anything since, and have been working on my first can of soda of the day.  I did drink some ginger ale earlier, but there was no caffeine involved.  I am drinking Pepsi now.  This is good considering I wanted to stop drinking so much soda anyway.  I felt energized again, and again no stomach issues so far.
      Tomorrow I will take my measurements, and also do first round before pictures.  On to Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment