Saturday, March 10, 2012

Legitimate One Month Trial Part 1

The Beginning Can Be Found Here clicky!

As promised, Day 3:
Today was just a little bit different, I wasn't hungry at all.  The insert says I do not have to take these pills with food, which is good considering the complete loss of appetite.  However, I did eat a 1.3 oz package of  Keebler cinnamon toast grahams.  I only drank about 1.5 bottles of water, had some chickeny noodly sort of soup...they just don't make lipton like they used to.  I had some sauted pierogies for dinner and half a can of soda.  Finally the detox started, at about 10pm.  And no I don't think I have to draw a picture of what this means.  :)  I also had a surprise weigh in, 148, yes that's 4lbs in 3 days.

Day 4
I finally got around to taking my measurements early morning, and no I am not comfortable with sharing considering I actually invented a new one.  I call it "pouch."  I didn't do much snacking today just had lunch, Turkey and swiss on an onion bagel, had cereal for dinner.  Yes I like cereal lol.  At this point though I did notice a slight headache.  I didn't drink as much water as I should have this day either, topping out at 1.5 bottles again.  Also I haven't had the right mg of my BP pills either, which was perscribed for the migraines as well. Or it could have been the ZXT.  :(  Then again I figure I should have felt symptoms when I started taking it, not 4 days later.  I did pick up the right script that night, and was taking proper mg again.  Also detoxed again this evening. ;-)

Day 5
Still had the headache when I woke up, not good.  I actually had to take the migraine meds, after aspirin failed.  I weighed in again, just bc I have no will power, this time the scale said 145!  Same routine, pills, no oatmeal but I did have a light snack.  Lunch of chicken fingers and honey mustard yum!  Now, I didn't eat dinner, lunch was late, so I opted for drinking.  This was an interesting experience... It's not recommended to drink while on ZXT, but "if you have to" take the pills at least 1 hour prior.  I take mine in the AM so it wasn't that much of problem.  I didn't feel any different, it didn't make a happy concoction , didn't really do much for the headache either.  I wasn't out all night, only until about 10 drank another bottle of water and pretty much passed out, Thank You headache.  I woke up around 2:46 as my nightly detox was late... and low and behold I felt fuzzier than when I went to sleep.  I only had 2 pints in case your wondering how much I drank.  it was weird, may have just been tired.  I took my BP pill late and crawled back into bed.

Day 6
I realize it's only noon-ish now and will finish this update later.  I ate breakfast - cereal of course, discovered that my cat who won't eat milk, cheese, or meat, likes Lucky Charm marshmallows.  Go Figure. I am currently cooking some manicotti for lunch, have a moderate appetite, and plan on drinking again tonight.  i'll let you know how that goes.  :)

Now for the less technical stuff, Since taking ZXT I have lost 7lbs.  I feel great during the day, I have no trouble waking up in the morning anymore.  I have absolutely NO toruble sleeping at night either.  I have loads of energy, and my armpits don't itch anymore lol. (see candida and bee pollen).  Also the detoxifying part I keep refering to isn't terrible.  I am averaging once a day now, which is a HUGE improvement, but we don't need to get into that.  Its not uncontrollable, I don't have to wear depends, or carry spare pants with me.  I have also done the 2 things I have wanted to, cut out soda, and drink more water!  All in all I'm enjoying this, it may not be for everyone but I feel it's working for me.  I know this may be a boring read, but I kind of wanted to do a "real person's testimonial."

I am real person, and I am really taking Zi Xiu Tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment