Monday, April 23, 2012

I laaaaaaaaakkkkkk cheeese....

     It's been a very, very looooong time.  I am still taking ZXT, haven't really lost anything more, but I haven't had the time to start working out yet.  I am holding firm at 140lbs so far.  Still can't complain, my appetite is still down, and I still don't have any evil side effects.  I will continue.
     Work has become insanely busy, and people are just impatient.  I am not sure but I think most of our customers believe there is a magic fairy that does there orders as soon as they hit checkout.  I apologize if you are that person... No, no I don't.  People are ridiculous, and I am not just talking about bridezilla's.  I am also a firm believer in nasty email day...  It's almost like working in a restaurant, that table that inevitably thinks that they are the ONLY customers in the place.  All our customers think they are the only ones who have ordered.  Anyway busy is good.
About to make myself some obnoxious blue hair, and work on someones custom logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment