Thursday, February 23, 2012

Untitled. Bc I got nothing.

     So, I am having Zumba drama.  Shortly after I purchased my new toy (see previous post) ebay informed me the listing had been removed due to security issues.  So If I haven't payed I don't have to, If I have payed and received it yay!  Well I payed for it on a Sunday.  Where does that leave me?  Wondering if I am getting the item, or a refund..  I've emailed the "no longer registered ebay user, and the address on the paypal account, to no avail.  However I noticed today the item has been marked as shipped?  So who knows what will be in that package...  In the meantime had also purchased another set elsewhere, and got no response or confirmation of that.  so today I cancelled the paypal request.  I think fate is telling me to just get fat lol.  Anyhow I am really looking forward to hopefully receiving it.
     I am still failing miserably at producing any sort of non digital art-whatsoever.  However, I did not fail at my very first pot roast dinner for this evening ^_^ Yum!
     I am still working on rehashing my IMVU catalog, that to is going very slow.  I have managed to get my hands on a copy of 3D Studio Max, so hopefully I can also start meshing instead of just retexturing.  After I figure out how to use it.  I want to have my catalog done by March 1st, so that I can start developing in a new month, we'll see how that goes.    

No comments:

Post a Comment